Saturday, August 8, 2009

Something to Do

Ok! I've got something FINALLY to do this week! Dad signed me up for "Reality Camp" which is starting Sunday. Luckily though, I get to do day camp because we live right on campus. I am soooooooo thankful for that because I get to sleep in my own bed! I am hoping I don't get the counselor who doesn't like me because that would be just awful. I try to stay out of her way. I guess the theme of the camp is all the major reality shows like 'Survivor', 'American Idol' and 'So You Think You Can Dance' kind of stuff. I just hope that we don't do anything too messy!!!

Today we are going to Michael's Craft Store. Mom wants to teach me how to do needle point cross stitch! I am really excited!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Haley!

    I finally am on your blog. I have been in NH for the past week, so I didn't check my e-mail, and get the name of your blog. I'm glad you are doing well, and am glad you have a blog. I will write to you soon hopefully!!!!

    Love,

    Karissa

    ReplyDelete