Tuesday, August 11, 2009

a fun time

I am having so much fun at camp. I have met new friends (YES!) and am learning so much really about life. Our camp director this week is a life counselor, and all the activities we do relate to the "reality" of life.

I cannot go in the water in the lake because I am allergic to duck-itch (most of you know that) (oh yeah and it's duck poop is what it is) So like always I did not go to the lake today, neither does Marilyssa (Maggie's daughter). So she comes over to my house. Judy was here too, so we could bring her downtown Browns Mills to get Diet Coke. We all had so much fun. We went to Rita's to get wouader ice. It was awesome. Then we came back and I played an ouasome game of Monopoly with Marilyssa.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are having fun at camp. I am so sorry for you that you can't go in the water....I would probably go in anyways. haha, jk!!

    ~Karissa~

    ReplyDelete