Thursday, August 20, 2009

fried????

What can you fry? What do you think of? Maybe fried chicken, or anything you get at Mc Donald's. Or even those fried green beans at Friday's. But what I'm talking about is WAAAY awesomer than that.

Fried Oreos.

Yup. fried OREOS! Who would ever imagine? And don't even think of saying "Ewww who would ever try that???" because they are AH-MAYZING! Trust me I was just taking a thankful bite. But everyone who had one wanted more and were fighting over them. April's dad was the fry master. And he didn't just fry oreos either. Uh uh. He was frying oreos, snicker bars AND twinkies. But I was WAY to stuffed (after having two) to have anything else. But these counselors were like fryaholics! They would eat 7 oreos then have a twinkie and then go for the snickers. (And these weren't the big eaters either) It was CRAZY! And wicked good.

Now I can say that I have eaten a fried oreo.


Haha Ian wanted me to try a "jersey chilly dog" but hopefully this will make up for it! (chilli dog? No way Jose!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Haley,
    This is Susanna Paull. I just wanted to say hello! Fried oreos Wow your brave! Although I probably would have tried one myself as well. I am glad you liked them! I just "signed" up to follow your blog! I was your first follower I think! Hey do you mind if I add you to my links on my blog? If you click on my picture were I followed your blog you can go into mine if you haven't seen it already?! Well have a good day and I will talk to you soon!!
    Love,
    Susanna

    ReplyDelete