Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Home Sweet Camp

MY HOUSE (camp view)
our little cabin in the woods :) (road view)
where i get all the wonderful letters you all send me :)
my road of Misery
down that path (in between the picnic table and the yellow awning is a path that leads down to waterfront, archery, and outpost.
this is the F I E L D and K I C K B A L L
volley ball court
teatherball and picnic tables
all the cabins are down this road
this is dogwood (aka craft shed), the b-ball court, and Maple (a cabin for the directors for the week.)

this is the dining hall
Hullitt Hall
the fire pit

the playground/hangout time before dinner
the camp office
home office
this is the hallway :)
this is our front porch
*my AWESOME room*
the living room
the kitchen with orange jello countertops!

No comments:

Post a Comment