Tuesday, August 25, 2009

14 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!

Ok I will admit that I am NOT the most patient person. School starts September 9th and I am sooooooooo anxious! Camp has been over for about 2 weeks, and I have been kinda going stir crazy. Marilyssa showed me a library which is good because I need to keep myself occupied. I love schedules, and this is the one thing about sumer that drives me crazy. There is no routine in the summer.

I don't think I am that nervous about going to school I mean there are only 12 other kids besides me that go there. What's to it? I guess the only thing I'm worried about is the question will I find a friend? Once again there are only 12 other kids in my grade. I don't know. And there's no field hockey either. There's horse club or chess club and I really am not interested in either one. But at Seneca...wow...

Seneca is the high school I would go to. It is like the high school everyone dreams of. They have got every sport, every club, AND everything else you could think of. It sounds like so much fun. On top of that it is a new school, so the building itself is just exquisite. If you don't believe me go to their website at lrhsd.org (or com???) then click on Seneca and check out what they have to offer because it is just AH-MAYZING! But I'll keep you updated ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment