Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Wild Day

Today, my mom and I went to have a meeting with the vice principal of our new school. We were very exciting, I was going to be tested, and Mom was going to check out her new room. But neither of us were expecting "a little shower". This shower wound up being a GEGUNDA thunder storm. We had no clue where we were going, and could hardly see anything during the downpour. We used "Bradley", our beloved TOMTOM (GPS navigator) to get us there, hoping that it would not be struck by the huge bolts which lit up the sky. Finally we made it there, and had a lovely vist...



The vice principal recomended a lovely bookstore down the street aways, and we thought that we should get the required summer reading. We never found the bookstore, but instead we wound up in Ghetto-land city area where the Hicitic Jew population lives. We were told by a friend of ours that if you were to step toe into this neighborhood, your car would be pounded with rocks... Well I am toe-heads, as blonde as they come, so I put my hood up and scrouched down. I was soooooooooooo scared!! Finally "Bradley" got us home, where we are snuggling under the comfort of our beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment