Tuesday, July 14, 2009

theater camp

Ok. I am not the biggest fan of this camp right now. They gave all the parts to the people who have been apart of them forever. And the one girl who is a beginner like me, is not even in the age group of the program. One of the girls can't sing her way out of a paper bag, or dance, which is the main thing that she is supposed to be able to do. Other parts though are perfect. I got casted as a "Bird Girl" which I am happy about because it is a group of dancing girls... who most of which can't dance. But that's ok, I'll live with them.

Mom is having fun. She is doing an awesome job at worship at Church. Dad is somewhat enjoying his job. It is much better than the last two weeks which were really stressful for us. Things are brightening up :)

Well I have to mark up my script. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment