Friday, July 24, 2009

Seuss and Convents and Basketball

Hey everyone out there! Guess what?!? The play is this upcoming Wednesday!!! It is wicked crazy!!! I just got my costume too. It is so totally AWESOME. I'll post a picture eventually.

Mom is at a worship conference which our pastor is going to as well at Drew University. She has never left us EVER. So it is really wierd not hearing her at 5:00 AM, awake making a cup of coffee. This worship conference is ok she said. So I guess she likes it. I'm sure I'll hear all about it when she comes home. Did I tell you that she is staying in a convent? Yup. It's her and the nuns. And she has the same room number as the room that she had at the Catholic university she went to for a couple years in collage. Wierd right??

Dad's out taking pictures of the basketball game here at camp. It's campers versus counselors. But it's a basketball camp, so I guess they are pretty good!! I can't wait to hear who wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment