Sunday, July 5, 2009

Church

I love this church that we are going to :) It is so friendly, and everyone is a family there. They are mostly, well pretty much all older people, with only 2 kids in the Sunday School. There were about 15 people who showed up for the one service. Our pastor is named Betty, and she is a love. I guess it is normal for methodist pastors to preach at more than one church, which is what Pastor Betty does (2 churches). They had a party for us coming to their church today, and the fact that Pastor Betty is staying for another year. I had to sing the offeretory today, (thanks Mom), and now I am apparently part of their choir. We definately feel loved there <3. This one lady actually tried hooking me up with this one guy who is out of High School!!!!! Ah, no thanks and ew. But other than that I had a great time. Charolatte came too, because she didn't have any other church to go to, so she came with us. She is a staff worker here, and came all the way from Colorado. I just found out that she plays the bassoon!! Camp is coming in about 2 hours :) Oh yeah, and the person for the "Hair, Nails, Beach, and Bible" camp decided not to come, so now Mom and I are in charge of that camp as well. Did I mention that it is the same week????????

No comments:

Post a Comment