Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I am going to miss these peacocks!

Peacocks.
Chickens.
Guinea Hens.
Canadian Geese.
Turkey Vultures.
Turkeys.
Cranes.
Robins.
Hawks.

These are the birds I see everyday on my way to school. It is about a mile and a half of BIRDS.

I don't know what it is about this street, but they are everywhere!

The most interesting and beautiful of these feathery friends would be the peacocks. They own this street. They do not care who is driving along, or whose house roof they are singing on. They have quite the squawk!

I never thought I'd say this when we first moved here. But I am going to miss those peacocks. I will miss my friends and the person I fell in love with, even if he doesn't love me anymore. I know that my life will move on, and be okay, but never will it be the same again. I have gone through many adventures while I have been here. Some good, some bad. But all worth it to have the experiences I did. I am so glad to have met the people here. It is so hard leaving. Everything hurts.

And so I must say, I will miss these peacocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment