Sunday, June 19, 2011

Goodbye NJ!

Sadly, this is the last post I will write in this blog! I will have another one soon. But haleyjoyjerseygirl has come to an end. I am so happy for the wonderful times I had there.

From Chatsworth, Mt Misery to Seneca HS, I have had quite the adventures. I have been to NY City, Texas and California. I fell in love, found my true best friends and ate my first fried oreo.

Seneca is like no other place on Earth. I hope everyone
there knows it. It is a place where dreams come true. They are not torn down or discouraged, but rather ENcouraged. It truly is a family. That band room
was my home and those people will always be family to me. I just want to say a quick something about the wonderful people I met.
Gerhard. Oh Gerhard how you make me giggle =) You are someone I can always count on, because you always tell me the plain truth, whether or not I want to hear it. You never look back at mistakes, and go through life with such ease. I wish I could be more like you. I loved being your Lucy Schmeeler in the play. I will never forget it. Thank you for putting up with my sniffles and drama. You are a good listener and a great friend =)


Matt. Matt, I don't know what to say, but thank you for all the wonderful times we had. I will never forget them. You showed me the world and I cannot thank you enough for it. You were the first guy I ever loved, and I will never forget you. A part of me will always love you for the rest of my life. You are so talented and I hope that you go far with your music. I have a feeling that I will see your name on the cover of an album, or a magazine and say, "I knew that guy!" and I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see you there. Maybe Green Day will make you their newest member! I hope that one day, we will see each other again.
Emily. You. Are. BYOOOTIFUL! my dear! You have such grace and poise about you in a room that no one else has. But when you have a comeback, watch out! You can make me laugh for hours. You always know what to say to make me smile. If I am ever having a bad day, I talk to you and everything is automatically better. Thank you for that. Your voice is like an angel's and it is clear that you have such a passion for music. You will be famous on Broadway one day because of your determination. I hope to see you as Christine in the Phantom one day!
Lis. Lis, where do I start? You are the most amazing girl on the planet. You are drop dead gorgeous; every girl wishes they were you. What I love most about you is that you are not afraid to be anything but yourself. You do not care what is in or what is out, what music is popular or which clothes you should wear. You pull off overalls better than anyone! Don't let anybody ever influence you to the point where you are no longer Lis. You have such a loving heart and I am so lucky to have a friend like you!
Ana. Ana, when I say that you are my sunshine, I truly mean it. Everyday I look forward to your smile coming down the hallway to go down to the bandroom. I can't think of a better way to start my day than you =) You have such amazing perspectives on life. You have your own way of thinking and you don't care if people agree with you or not, you are determined to do things your way! I am sorry for when anybody upsets that plan of yours, or when someone makes you angry, because when you are angry the world turns black and grey. If you need me to ever bop somebody in the nose, I'll always be there. And Ana, you give the best hugs in the world =) I always love hugging you. Thank you for being there when I needed you, and know that even though I am 300 miles away, I'll always be there for you too =)
Rachel. Rachel, don't make me cry while I am writing this! I am so glad that we got so close this year. Kindred Spirits are not easy to come by. You let me jump right into your life and you instantly became the bestest friend ever. I will never forget spilling all of my life to you in gym class when we barely knew each other. But for some reason, it felt as if we knew each other for years. I will never be mad at you for anything. It just isn't possible. You are stuck to me like glue forever and I have no doubt in my mind that we will always be friends. You got me through my good times and my bad. I don't know where my life would have gone if it weren't for you. We will be neighbors one day and we will have kids who will grow up and fall in love so that we can be in-laws =)

You are the most wonderful, talented, most spectacular people I have ever met. This world is so lucky to have you in it and I feel honored to have such amazing friends. I have learned so much from you all. I can't wait to see you all again. You make up my heart <3 Go as far as you can with life and never settle for less than what you want. You all deserve the best. I love you all. <3



2 comments: