Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Have a Happy Halloween :)

Hello All, I know that it has been a long time since I have posted, and I am very sorry. The reason for me not writing is because I have been very busy. That's right, I'm busy. I've been playing field hockey for a regional team of hockey lovin' girls, who will also go to Seneca, so I will be playing with them next year. Sadly, it ended on Sunday.
School has been good. Mrs. Levy keeps us working all day and all night. She really is a great teacher though. ALL my teachers are good teachers! I feel like I fit in now. I think that being the new kid and all, I was a mystery to them, and they wanted to check me out before they really got to know me. They have never had a new girl before, so this was a new concept for them. My friends are great people. There's Jade, who is by far the nicest one towards me so far. She is really creative, and has a great sense of humor. Sarah is also my friend and is really smart, artistic, and has a great sense of style. Jon reminds me of Spencer from iCarly. Enough said. There are others of course too. No one has been mean to me, or I guess in other words, no one is not my friend. The bus ride is my favorite part of the day. Since we are the "older kids," we get to sit in the back, (we have assigned seats,). It's great. We're all blasting our music, singing and dancing, and listening in on all Matt's gossip, and comedy segments.
Halloween was awesome. Sarah invited Jade, Veronica and me to go trick-or-treating with her in the back of her dad's power-wagon through Chatsworth. I dressed up as a scarecrow, Veronica a bumble bee, Jade an 80's girl and Sarah as Pippy Longstocking. We got TONS of candy! People even handed out cans of soda!?! We ran into Nick, Kalinah, and Taylor on our way too.
November is here, and I hope you have a great month! I hope to keep this blog more updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment