Monday, November 23, 2009

Billy.

Billy. "Take a Picture, it'll last longer". That's his name. Billy.

Billy is a 9 year old Dennis the Menace, who is on my bus. We're buds. I used to sit with him on my first days of school, before I got promoted to the back, where I now dwell. Sitting with Billy was an interesting experience. Every day I listened to his stories of how he got lunch detention, or how he made farting noises at his teachers. Billy could talk for hours. He is a bundle of talking energy. Now I always had to sit on the outside, because Billy could not be trusted to be on the outside. Despite my efforts to help him be a good boy, Billy got sentenced to wear the safety belt. (Which is another thing about NJ. They have safety belts on their school busses. Hmm.). Billy soon found my weak spot (Wet willies and yelling, which he doesn't seem to be afraid of. Another hmm.) Jade (a very very VERY good friend of mine) got me out of my misery, and asked Nancy (the busdriver) if I could sit in the back with her. Nancy's response was "Of course, if you wanted to sit bck there this whole time, I would have moved you." Oh man! I would've gone back a long time ago if I had known this. Oh well. It was too late now.
Being in the back of the bus is so much fun. I've got all my friends back there, who all love to do fun and crazy things. It was like Wonderland. There's Taylor, who loves giving us the drama. Brittany who gives the music. Eric, who gives the comedy and yelling. Daimen (he's like 8) gives his smile and giggles. Matt, who loves telling the crazy stories. And me, who gives the laughter. We all together make up the back of the bus, and let me tell you, it rocks.
Today we got a new member added to our little family. That's right. Billy. I decided today that I am going to write a book about him. He is very hard to explain, but once this book is written, you will see what mean. I'm sure that this will not be the last that you hear of Billy.
Even though he drives me insane, he is really funny, and loves to make people laugh. We are buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment