Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Grading Time!

It's that time of year again! The first report cards go out! I hope everyone back home did great! I was very suprised to open mine and see all A's! I was very happy. I thought that I wouldn't have done as good as I did. I hope it was that way for all of them.
In Social Studies we are learning about the battles of Lexington and Concord. Mr. Bolland showed us a video called "April Morning". It was a REALLY good movie! I cried at the end. I love those stories from that time period. I think that they are my favorite of all. If you want to see what the battles of Lexington and Concord were like, then I HIGHLY recommend them. I also recommend the book, "The Secret of Sarah Revere" by Ann Rinaldi. Ann Rinaldi is a GREAT author, and I love all the books of her that I have read, especially "The Secret of Sarah Revere". It is like the inside story of Paul Revere through the eyes of his daughter Sarah.
Hope your report cards were good, and keep them up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment