Sunday, January 17, 2010

At my Grandma's

Don't you just love New Hampshire? It is just awesome. There is nothing wrong with this place. People here (in New Hampshire) have no clue what they have. I know this because I used to be one of them. The world is nothing like it is here, which really stinks. It should be like it is here, but it is not. I wish I knew that where I lived was something to be grateful for, but its hard to be thankful for something that you never knew you had. It took me a huge move to figure that out. Unfortunately we don't get to come back here to appreciate it. Right now, we are still stuck in New Jersey.

On the bright side, I still have my braces, which means that we get to come to New Hampshire every six weeks to get my teeth fixed. That leads us to where we are now!!! At Grandmas!!! I am so grateful to be here. I really am. Yes, NJ is ok, but this is home, ya know? I just want to be home. Or as Judy Garland would put it...

"There's no place like home!"

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! haha. Thanks for writing it. "There's no place like home."
    Karissa

    ReplyDelete