Friday, August 6, 2010

Live Life To Its Fullest

Hello readers! I am writing to share that my life is no longer as complicated as it was. A sudden sense of relief has swept through my heart! I cannot explain much about it right now considering it is still on the D.L. I will explain more as I can.

Also, I have a beach day planned for Monday with the teachers and maybe Marilyssa too? I need to call her tonight with the details but my mother has gone to talk with Judy in private so that might be hard to do. But still the ocean is always fun!

Color Guard is going great! I can't wait to post pictures soon!

I am so psyched for high school :P

1 comment:

  1. Haley-
    I just wanted to let you know I commented back to your comment on the post we were commenting back and forth to each other on!!!!! Just in case you didn't see it! 8) ttys!
    -Susanna-

    ReplyDelete