Friday, June 11, 2010

In my Last Technology Class! =(

Hello fellow bloggers =) I am writing from my last technology class! It is very sad, but I am really excitied for summer! Graduation is 6 days away and I am psyched! Summer is just so close, yet so far! Lol. We took our last science test today, I don't think that I did very well... Oh well. I tried my best and I studied hard. Hopefully it won't be as bad as I think. This upcoming week will be a piece of pie, as all last weeks of school are.

Summer this year is still a mystery, but I have been thinking of what I will do. If we are up in New Hampshire this summer, then I will probably be doing Summer Theater. The show this year is "Alice in Wonderland". Sounds like fun! Alec told me a few people joining this summer, hopefully more than that will join. So if you are reading this... DO SUMMER THEATER!!!

If we are in New Jersey this summer, then well it might be really boring. I would stay around camp and help out, but that gets old after fourteen summers. We'll see what happens =)

I will be coming up to New Hampshire soon, thanks to my braces =) You know something, I never thought that I would be happy that I have braces, but I am lol.


Hmmm... what else is new? To tell you the truth, I really don't know. At least nothing that I can mention right now. I will post again soon =)

Hope your summer is going great! Love you all =)
-Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment