Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas!

Hello everybody! I hope that all of you readers had a fantastic holiday season! Mine, was definitely not our traditional Christmas, but it was an interesting one. After our move to NJ, we have been visiting NH on a regular basis. Our friends and family are all there, (as well as my orthodontist.) This Christmas consisted of 7 and 1/2 hours of constant driving in the car. Our Christmas dinner was McDonalds. Isn't that sad? But after a long journey of being locked in our seats, we got to Grandma, Bubby, and Uncle Jim's house, where we will stay for the remainder of our vacation. I am very excited to be here, because I get to visit with my family as well as friends. Right now, I am actually writing from NH on my new laptop which I got for Christmas. Well, I should go, I going to visit with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment